COVID-19 Vaccinations in San Fernando Valley
- WHO: Kidneys Quest Foundation and SeraCollection Research Services
- WHAT: Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics at Kidneys Quest Foundation, Ages 16 and Up (Offering Pfizer Vaccines – 1st, 2nd & Booster Doses and Johnson & Johnson – Single Dos)
- WHEN: Dose 1&2: Saturday, October 16, 2021;
- TIME: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- WHERE: Kidneys Quest Foundation, 1058 N. Maclay Avenue, San Fernando, CA 91340 (between 7th and 8th Streets, next to Zion Living Word Church • parking lot on site)
More than just working with people who have kidney problems and renal disease, diabetes, on dialysis or in need of kidney transplants, Kidneys Quest Foundation (KQF) is reaching out to all under-served communities in the San Fernando Valley. As part of a coordinated effort to help vaccinate against COVID-19, KQF started hosting a series of Vaccination Clinics at their office in April and will continue through May.
KQF, homebased in the city of San Fernando, California, is extending their outreach beyond renal patients to neighbors, people with disabilities, area residents, people who work in food service and transportation industries, as well as people from all parts of Los Angeles are welcomed. The events, conducted by Remedia Care, in association with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, are free and open to anyone ages 16-years-old and up. Staff members, who speak both Spanish and English, will be on site to help with registration for vaccinations that day and follow-up appointments for second doses, if needed.
How To schedule appointment: Please scan QR Code
You may also reserve a vaccination by contacting Kidneys Quest Foundation. Call or text Carolyn at KQF – (818) 521-6348, or email email@example.com. Give your Name, which Day, Time and How Many People to vaccinate. KQF will order additional supplies and a vaccination will be saved for you. It is important to RSVP in advance as soon as you can. But Walk-ins are welcome – while supplies last.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Carolyn Lemos-Urquidez, President, Kidneys Quest Foundation • phone: (818) 521 6348 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org • website: www.kindeysquestfoundation.org
“Let’s get our Communities Vaccinated” – Carolyn Lemos-Urquidez